Review & swatch:Belleme BB cream in shade ivory

01:24 gbh 7 Comments




Summer is officially here and skin condition is becoming very oily in this.well i mostly avoid foundations in day time as i dont like heavy coverage on my skin i usually stick to bb creams...some years before there were no bb creams for oily skin but now we have plenty of them in Asian markets.some time back i ordered a brush and this cream from lush grooming bargains as i was reading good things about this cream...
 Abbamart/Belleme is a korean brand and has lots of makeup  products and brushes. I have reviewed their powder brush(read my review here).



what Belleme has to say 


Belleme blemish balm encompasses the qualities of primer, light coverage foundation, concealer and skin protection all in one must-have cream.
Long-lasting, natural looking coverage brightens and perfects your complexion,Soft, smooth texture makes application exceptionally easy to control, Light feel on your skin, Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and blemishes, Slender tube packaging ensures you can get every last drop out with no waste, So natural-looking, even men can use it!



 

My experience with this

I really like the packaging,the cream comes in a tube with extended nozzle and has 50ml of product.The cream has foundation like consistency,and blends effortlessly on skin..I have applied it with both my fingers and with brush in both cases it blends easily...It absorbs in skin and gives a foundation like coverage and gives  semi matte finish..hides  minor imperfections,broken veins and light spots and instantly brightens the skin color.It doesn't cover dark circles and dark spots,so a concealer may be needed to cover them.It doesn't make face cakey.It may take some time to match the skin tone but after it sets down.
 
It has SPF 36A+++ factor makes it excellent for day time... it doesn't make skin oily,even after hours of application...no need of setting it with compact....i usually apply powder when my t zone starts to shine(usually after3 hours)well i dont find any major change in my skin condition while using it but still i like it.
It comes in only two shades ivory and nude beige so their is a limitation in shade selection.if you wear light shades in foundation then ivory is the shade for you and if you wear dark shades in foundation then nude beige will suit you.

Reasons to have this

  •  if you like BB creams
  • non oily formula
  • gives brightness to face
  • covers imperfections
  • have SPF factor in it

 Reasons to leave this

  •  want to hide major imperfections with this .
  • shade selection is a issue for you.

My ratings

4/5,recommended to all skin types

Price And Availability


 It is available at lush grooming bargain;a smart shopping hub for women and men in Rs.1360/-.They are only retailers of Abbamart/Belleme cosmetics in Pakistan.
you can visit abbamart official website and also can stay updated by joining their facebook page.


 hope you like my review and do share your experience of BB creams  with me in comment box below.

love shafaq

7 comments:

  1. You guys get Korean skincare as well? Grrrr...the partition was such a bad idea. I love how matte it seems to be and the SPF! Have you tried CC creams?
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup we have lots of international brands here....nope no cc cream yet....love your sense of humor...

      Delete
  2. thanks for stopping by me!
    i follow you dear! i wait you soon!
    federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting and I like your blog I decided to follow you:)
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I have yet to try bellame cosmetics. Will order from Hira one of these days. Thanks for dropping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this BB cream. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent!The product look great! When I heard about bb creams I wanted to try one just to see what the hype was about,after watching your post it really helpful which one to choose And very useful for me, My skin is combination+ oily and this one is Good for summer Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com