Review & swatch:Beauty uk blusher in the buff

23:53 gbh 3 Comments


I always  have a preference of matte shades over shimmers,the blusher under review light today is a matte blusher from beauty uk..actually i wanted to try the stripy blusher but it was out of stock at my time of purchase so i added this matte blusher in to my cart...read more to know my experience with this..




What Beauty uk has to say



Highlight, define and add radiance to your face with a bloom of fresh color! Highly pigmented, long-lasting powder. Applies evenly.
Highlight, define and add radiance to your face with a bloom of fresh color! Highly pigmented, long-lasting powder. Applies evenly.

My EXPERIENCE WITH THIS 


This blusher comes in a giant packaging yes as i was not expecting this amount.it has 11.8g of product,packaging is Ok not very good.It comes in black pan and  has transparent lid so we can see the color easily.

 The shade  buff is a bright pink,the blusher itself is matte and has absolutely no shimmer in it,the texture is not so smooth as it is hard for me to pick the product by brush.i had to make many efforts and then it transferred on brush and yes it has to build over cheeks to show color so pigmentation wise it is not impressive.It does add glow to face. The lasting power is really good.It lasted about 5 hours on my skin.It doesn't highlight the open pores much on my cheeks.OK i don't think that this particular shade will suit dark skin tones.so it is good for fair to medium skin tones.



 Reasons to have this

  •  matte pink shade
  •  adds glow to cheeks
  •  lasting power is good.

 Reasons to leave this 

  •  texture is hard
  • need to build to show on cheeks
  • doesn't show on dark skin tones as it is very sheer

My Ratings

3/5,only to those who like matte blushers and have no problem with low pigmentation.As i like blushers with good pigmentation.

 Price And Availability

I bought it from official beauty uk website in  £3.29.
  
hope you like my review and find it helpful.do share you opinion with me in comment box below.your comments really make my day.stay happy and blessed.

 love shafaq


3 comments:

  1. I want that nowwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too bad about the pigmentation. I have been eyeing this for a while now!

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com