Review:SpectraBAN SC sunblock SPF 40 for oily/combination skin

01:39 gbh 1 Comments







summers are here and their are few things which are must for this hot season....one of them and most important is a good sunblock,it protects the skin from harmful radiations and prevent premature aging on skin....previously  i was using Neutrogena sun block SPF 30 which broke me out badly....my dermatologist advised me to use this and i am very thankful to him cuz it is so far best for my skin...

 



What stiefel has to saY

 it is specially formulated FOR oily/combination skin type with its non greasy formulation.contains unique sebomicropore structure to reduce sebum and helps protect against skin darkening,pigmentation and premature skin aging with SPF40,PA +++(PPD 13).It controls sebum and helps against darkening of skin.




My experience with this

 well at first when i bought this i was mourning  cuz it is very expensive...but when i start using it i had to admit that the price is a secondary thing for this product...the sunblock comes in a pump bottle packaging  which is  very hygienic,the pump has a manufacturing fault like some time it pumps air instead of product but that is ok...it has 45ml of product.

 



The sunblock is gel in form which is quite unusual for me cuz this is  my first experience with gel sunblock....it is specially formulated for oily/combination skin...the gel absorbs in skin and leaves a semi matte finish...it also controls sebum(it is a sebum control sun block)...in my case my face remains shine free for many hours and also the the face doesn't become very oily,just a little shine on forehead..it is very light weight and pea size amount is enough for whole face..i don't know about others but in my case after applying it, my face feels soft and moisturized like i have put on some light moisturizer.In summers i avoid using foundations in day time so i just put on this sunblock,conceals spots and apply Rimmel stay matte(read review here)and that's it.

It is very effective in controlling the harsh effects of sun on face..i am using it for 3 weeks now and really can see the difference in my skin condition.

Reasons to have this

  • best for oily/combination skin
  • light weight 
  • absorbs easily
  • doesn't break out
  • leaves skin smooth and soft 
  • controls sebum production

 Reasons to leave this

  •  it is pricey

 My ratings

5/5,yes recommended

Price And Availability

 it is priced at Rs.1900/- and available at all leading pharmacies.


what are your favorite sun blocks these days?do share with me in comment box below.

love shafaq

1 comment:

  1. Wow! this one is perfect for my combination skin i will buy this very soon when my pocket is full :P

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com