Review: Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in transparent

23:39 gbh 6 Comments


 

 I like summers,as the weather changes so i like to wear funky colors and different designs in lawn,but in summers my skin becomes really problematic as it  secretes  more oil and sebum  as compared to winters...but i do like summers ...for face i can use oil control products to control oil production. Today product is one one of them..It is Rimmel stay matte compact powder.




what Rimmel has to say

up to 5 hours natural shine control with minerals.help minimize the appearance of pores.dermatologicaly  tested.

 My Experience with this

well in last summers i bought it for first time and really i had high hopes from it....and thankfully it fulfilled all my hopes....the powder comes in standard packaging with 14g of product.The packaging is not good as the top cover doesn't tight so it is not suitable for traveling.


 The color i choose is transparent...as i was using peach glow but the colored powder was  making my skin powdery...transparent is good like it doesn't make powdery face.in pan it appear like ivory but on face it doesn't add any color...i apply it with my MUA F6 powder brush (read review here).and specially to my T zone and it keeps my t zone oil free for not up to 5 hours but good 3 hours which is not bad either.After that touch ups are needed.

It is very smooth and silky in texture and feels like nothing is on my face.I use it alone on my face and also to set my foundation in summers,in both ways it work like magic...i am really happy with this...it is a must have for me in summers....you can wear it alone as well and the results are really good even then.

Reasons to have this

  • have oily/combination skin
  • want a matte powder 
  • controls oil on face up to 3 hours
  • budget friendly

 Reasons to leave this

  • it is not travel friendly,as the top is not tight.

 My Ratings

4.5/5,recommended for oily/combiantion skin in summers.
 

Price And Availability

 I bought it in Rs.650/- from a local store....Rimmel products are available nation wide.

what are your summers essentials?do share with me in comment box...

love shafaq

6 comments:

  1. I love this powder, working on a post on it too!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its worth buying...looking forward for your review...xx

      Delete
  2. I am glad that it work for you . Nice review xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Shafaq!I have heard sooooo much about this powder being excellent and even some say dupe to MAC powders!I have been wanting to get this!<3 it

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ....luv ur blog....itx amazinGG...juxt like u...
    need ur help...em suffering frm acne n having an oily skin...em a teaanager around 17 years old...plx recommend me a good foundation n pressed powder as i hav no idea n em new to make up...plx help me...

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com