FOTD feautring green eyes and soft lips

04:17 gbh 15 Comments



As the summer is really hot in Pakistan and makeup doesn't stay for longer in this weather so i use minimum makeup products in this look just to give you an idea of evening makeup in this season.I like pale colors on lips.Green color is very trendy these days so i decided to try a look by doing smokey green eyes and pale lips...this look is very easy to re create.You can recreate this easily or just have an idea to do makeup.

For Face
 I applied Belleme BB cream all over in shade ivory.


 EYES

For eyes i applied Viva shade 17 on lids(it is a beautiful leafy green eye shade)and mark the corners with MUA undressed shade 12 and shade9 on upper lids and then highlighted with shade2.Then i lined my upper lash line with Kryolan aqua black eyeliner and applied L'Oreal water proof mascara.For lower lash line i applied shade 17 again and lined my waterline with Rimmel soft kajal pencil.

\





Products i used

 

for face

Belleme bb cream(read review here)

 for eyes

viva diva single eye shadow in no.17
 MUA undressed eye shadow collection(read review here)
Rimmel soft kajal pencil
kryloan eye liner
MUA eye brow pencil in burnette(read review here)
 Loreal mascara

for checks

benefit bella bamba

 For lips

MUA lipstick in shade`16 nectar applied with a lip brush


I was creating my look and my daughter was spoiling my stuff....so i forgot to put on concealer....lolz i realized it when i was editing my pics....my little doll is very naughty and when ever i pulled my drawer out to put makeup she always just mess that up .any ways that is my first FOTD...plz do tell me how you find it...

love shafaq

15 comments:

  1. HEY U LOOK PRETTY:) Even my son is interested in my vanity table and loves to put his hands on my lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks areej....kids are fond of what mums do....

      Delete
  2. You look lovely. And you have got some pretty lashes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the lovely compliment dear

      Delete
  3. Haye lovely shafaq <3 Masha Allah u are photogenic. So innocent and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing your full pic for the first time - you have such pretty eyes! Btw, I was given three MUA palettes recently and they are BEYOND fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks renu...i told you that you will love them...now play with them and show us<3

      Delete
  5. very nice:)
    http://sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a lovely look, the blue is so pretty:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Gorgeous! Love your eye makeup, though I'm not fond of green. xx

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting stuff! u looking so pretty and your makeup is amazing i will try dis :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com