Dramatic smokey eyes~EOTD

04:51 gbh 13 Comments

Hello Amigos


Chilly nights in blanket, a big cup of  cream coffee and makeup with elaborating eyes...this is my style of spending winters.I have combo skin so i stay away from makeup as much as possible in summers but my skin changes to normal in winters.For me winter is best for makeup as i don't have to care about sweating and melting makeup.

Shadi Season is back with bang so for that  i have created today easy breezy smokey eyes for my lovely gals.Smokey eyes are always tricky to handle,a little mishandling can spoil whole thing,to add drama i added GOLD shade,now these can be easily worn on date night or even normal family events.

Here is breakdown of look.

Tutorial




step 1.Applied primer and base all over eyelid.I used MUA professional eyes primer and kryolan TV stick.

 Step 2;Cleaned and shaped eye brow and highlight inner corner of eye with white highlighter.

Step3;outlined the crease with black pencil so you have clearly an idea to where apply eye shadow.

Step4;apply Black pearl eye shadow on outer lid and blend it well with the outline pencil.[I have use MUA undressed palette for shades]






Step5;Now apply Gold shade on inner corners



 Step 6;Line water line with pencil and lower lash line with black and gold shades

Step7;Apply mascara and do necessary touch ups.



So here is the final look.I didnt use liner on upper lash line as i dont want too much dramatic effect.

Hope you like the break down of  this look.
Gracias for stopping by ,

Love

shafaq

13 comments:

  1. Ur lower eyelashes are so long :)
    Nice eye makeup
    I am inviting you to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the tutorial look very pretty. Have a great weekend doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eye makeup <3 Very dramatic! :) That is exactly what I like!
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: nice makeup. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nyc post i thought smoky eye makeup is difficult but you made it so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!
    Thank you! Sure I'd love to follow each other:) Just started via GFC. Please do the same :)
    Chiara, http://modemood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey!!! Thanks for your comment! Of course that we can follow! I follow you now!
    Kisses!!

    http://abducete.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure we can follow each other. I am following you on gfc and bloglovin.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks very beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice :)
    Hope you visit my blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other :)?
    Natasha
    http://natasha-fashioncupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com