Trend Alert and My top gem Lippies from drugstore

00:54 gbh 18 Comments

     
    I am proudly lippie freak...yayyy ....I think lipstick shade can totally uplift your mood and can change your whole look.This season is all about bold and funky shades on lips.The trend seen on runway shows how Pinks,plums and reds are ruling the women imagination.I love bold pout as they look damn sexy and you don't need to concentrate much on eyes.So simple to get the look is to choose a wise lippie....oh yes...
     so i am stocking some shocking corals,reds,plums in my stock.some i am sharing with you guyz here to have a look what i am wearing these days.These are gems from deugstore....you can get the sexy pout without spending huge pennies.....

     
     

Maybelline color sensational vivid in Vibrant Mandarin

Such a bold shade looks awesome on lips.

wet n wild smokin hot pink

Apart from cheap packaging from shade to formula  surely heart stealer.

Make up Academy lipstick shade 13 

 From packaging to shade it is simply waooo,the best red ever with pink undertones.


I have swatched these lippies to give you a good picture





What are your drugstore gems?Do share with me in comment box below. 

love
 shafaq


18 comments:

  1. Oh My Dear! Of course I'm folloving you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wet and wild shade is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the hot pink its stunning doll. Great review as always. New post up glasses review.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot pink its my favorite great review as always. New post up glasses review.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, nice blog! would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    kisses, Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wnw lipstick's shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: beautiful red lipsticks. I use Loreal brand. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for following me, just started to follow you on GFC, bloglovin', twitter, pinterest and Google+. I would appreciate if you follow me on social media too
    Kisses, Ana
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same one from maybelline and love it
    I am inviting you to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh smokin hot lips is sucha cute shade.Lovely swatch.Thanks for sharing.<3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need a new drug store lipstick. Thanks for the reviews.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    ReplyDelete
  13. smokin hot pink is sooo pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com