Maybelline colorsensational vivids Lipstick 'Vibrant mandarin' [review,photos,LOTD]

02:59 gbh 13 Comments

Maybelline says

 

Now bright goes gorgeous, never garish.
Brighter color from our exclusive vivid pigments.
Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.

Apply your lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.

 \

 

 

 

My Experience

I spotted the whole range of maybelline brand at Shaheen chemsits.I was looking for kajal for long time but it didn't steal my heart upon swatching and then i picked the lipsticks from the tester shelf and instantly fell in love with the packaging and bright, bold super pigmented shades.I was looking for Shocking coral,so much raved in blog sphere but lost my heart to this shade.Well i didn't purchase it at that time i came back after 3 days and went straight to counter and said i want vibrant mandarin .The sales girl with whole tester makeup on her faced saw me with surprised and said i can swatched the shade i said no i already had so plz now make the bill and give it to me.Thats a lil story how i got it.




Well coming back to review.I would start with the packaging first,I simply love the packaging

instead of round it has rectangular packaging,it reminded me the Revlon lip butter,more or less same packaging.The lid is not properly shut down so i don't recommend it to throw in purse without any pouch.It can create some serious mess out there.

The texture is really smooth,I feel like a butter on my lips,so creamy,gives a semi matte finish on my lips.It becomes opaque in just one coat.It has no fragrance at all.The shade vibrant appeared very bold as i open the lid but it is beautiful orange shade with hint of red perfect  for this winters,bold and beautiful.I am a lover of statement lippies so this is so my type of shade.You can easily break the nude impression  by wearing this shade only to lips.Despite it is bold but wearable on daily basis,even in day time.

This particular shade lasts about 2 and half hours and then faded to a coral shade.I even like the faded coral shade on my lips too.Lasting power is not though impressive But for some lippies i ignore the lasting power.I really like the formula and shade.

Here is  LOTD

 

 




 

Reasons to have

  • Gorgeous  subtle orange shade with red tone[Appears more peachy rather than orange on lips]
  •  creamy texture
  • gives semi matte finish
  • Packaging is eye catching
  • Priced reasonable
  • Available nationwide

Reasons to leave

  • Quality and formula may differ from shade to shade
  • Some shades are long lasting whereas others are not

Dupe Of MAC Morange

Google image;L Vibrant madarin R;MAC morange

Would I recommend?

This particular shade is a total heart stealer for me,if you are someone who like statement lipsticks and wana welcome winters with funky colors than this is for you.

My Ratings

4/5

Price And Availability

I purchased in Rs.825/- from Shaheen chemists.They are available nation wide.You can buy them online at Just4girls.

To stay updated join Maybelline new york Pakistan official fan page here.
You can also see the whole lipstick shade range here .

Have you tried lippy from MAybelline vivids range?Do share your experience with me in comment box below.

Love

shafaq

13 comments:

  1. Wow nyc review! love this shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I like the Maybelline brand. Nice color. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gorgeous color.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely shade... i own Shocking Coral and love the formula of these beauties:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a gorgeous shade lovely lip swatches.. :) thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it in pink and just love it. :)
    Don't forget to join my sunglasses giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks love;y on you nice shade :)
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shades its perfect for this season I will want to have it.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks lighter on the lips ..its a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Color looks awesome on you doubt whether it would suit me. NIce LOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  11. uff Qatil pout.Looks amazing on you.Awesome photography.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com