Two Gorgeous Palettes in my dressing~

05:21 gbh 10 Comments

iHola amigos


Festive season is spreading smiles and fragrances all round the world. People are shopping crazy and black Friday deals are best as ever to spoil every one,i am also saving my  pocket money for the ahh -ma -zzing deals and keeping my eyes peel for each and every deal so i can avail it fully.

 Lately i bought two new eye shadow  palettes,they were on my wishlist and luckily my wish got granted.

MUA glamorous nights palette

Sleek show stoppers palette

I already own Make up acdemy Undressed and totally blown away by that beauty. I  wanted some more MUA palettes in my dressing and spotted this,and let me tell you now i am blown away by this as well....!!! shades are super pigmented and glamorous, from silver to blue this kit has  every shade you may need to create dramatic eyes.I cant wait to photograph this one!!!

Sleek show stopper has one shade each from their best sellers 12 palettes so this really  is a beauty to have~!!The original palettes from Sleek Makeup did not have shade names which is why some colours are named after their palettes.


I got these from  just4girls.

keep watching this space as i will be reviewing  them pretty soon.

Gracias for stopping by.Do let me know which one you want me to review first.

Happy winters

love shafaq

10 comments:

  1. I really like MUA cosmetics, this pallet has beautiful colors
    Don't forget to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love MUA and Sleek eyeshadows! Do review the Sleek one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I like your new eye shadow. Pretty colors. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette looks tempted love all the shades nyc post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love eye shadow with a great color pigment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both look like really lovely palettes, I love sleek palettes and the price is so great!! :)
    http://blossomandthebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both r lovly.i hv showstopper n lov it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love MUA :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/black-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com