Wet n Wild mega last lipstick 'just peachy'[Review,photos & swatches]

02:09 gbh 10 Comments



Wet n wild says






My Experience

I already have discussed Wet n Wild lipsticks in detail here.SO i am writting a quick review about this one.Without discussing the cheap packaging lets come to review part.
Being a lipstick holic i never miss a good opportunity to get my hands on lippies i want,when i saw this on an online store where it was selling little smudged but brand new i knew i am gona get my hands on it.The smudging part is just a little otherwise this lippie is in excellent condition.

Wet n Wild lipsticks have  creamy formula that glides smoothly and sets in to matte finish.This shade is so beautiful and versatile,can be worn easily in daytime and with smokey eyes in dark.This may set in to fine lines so i prefer to use it with my lip balm to keep my lips soft and supple all time.Staying power is 4 hours on my lips which is excellent.

swatch on my arm







On my lips here with dark eyes



The shade looks pale in pictures but in actual its an awesome soft peach.

Reasons to have

  • soft  peach shade
  • matte lippie lasts up to 4 hours
  • low price tag

Reasons to Leave

  • Packaging is really cheap
  • Available only online

Would I Recommend?

yeah for the excellent formula and low price tag,this  really is a steal,but if you are good packaging seeker,than leave it.

My Ratings

4/5,for the formula and lasting power,1/5 for the packaging

Price And Availability

I got mine from Rouge in Rs.325 as it was little damaged/smudged.Original price is $2.75 from Beautyjoint.
Hit  like Wet n wild Facebook page to stay updated .

Do You Have any Wet n Wild lipstick in your stash?Do share how it is?

Gracias for reading,

Happy winters

love 

shafaq

10 comments:

  1. Shafaq, I like the Wet and Wild product too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks awesome on you. Keep in touch doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lovely shade.I got sugar plum fairy recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shade really suits on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks awesome :D
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow shafaq it looks awsum on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty shade! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. unfortunately unavailable here bt wud love to have it in my kitty some day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the formula of these lipsticks. It looks really pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg this is a lovely shade i have seen many makeup artists using this nude shade in many of their makeup looks. this is fampous. thanks fr the review. its equally good for our skin tones. i saw blonds lol :P:) thanks for the lovely review

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com