Clean & Clear Morning burst detoxifying facial cleanser(Review,photos & swatch)

04:56 gbh 3 Comments

I was using previously Clean & clear morning burst skin brightening facial cleanser(read review here),This time i decided to buy another product from the same series,this is detoxifying cleanser..Well how my experience went.Read more


 What Clean & clear says  

This facial cleanser uses a unique oxygen infused formula that helps detoxify skin by removing pore clogging impurities,It also contains bursting beads which release antioxidants,leaving your skin clean,fresh and visibly healthier.

 


My experience

Detoxifying ingredients are  those elements which remove toxins from skin which are produce on skin by sebum,oil and dirt.These toxins are mainly responsible for breakouts and dullness.This cleanser has a main attraction for me that it has detoxification ability.As my skin is acne prone and i experience much breakouts due to this extra oil on my face.The packaging is same like the other facial cleanser series,The bottle has a pump so it is very easy to pour the face wash on hand.The face wash is light blue in color and has detoxifying beads that do feel on face when you apply it on face but then they dissovle instantly.

 This face wash removes all the impurities,dirt and any makeup on face.The detoxifying beads are really good as they are controlling my breakouts which i use to experience in this hot summer.Skin feels soft and smooth afterwards and no tight feelings on skin. i use it three times a day and it is my new skin care favorite.It has a  strong fragrance that  goes away as you wash the face,may be it is of the detoxifying ingredients.overall i am really happy with this.

Reasons to have this

  • removes oil and dirt effectively
  •  leaves skin soft and smooth
  •  controls break outs
  • skin feels healthier after using it

Reasons to leave this

I don't find any con.

 My Ratings 

4.5/5

Recomendations

 yes

Price And Availability

I bought it in Rs.650/- and this range is available at all leading stores.
  
What is your Experience with This morning burst facial cleanser range?Do share with me in comment box below.

 love shafaq

3 comments:

  1. I have never tried this product yet Shafaq... I use a really good facial scrub to remove make up... I might give this a try though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyc post. I used dis and leaves my skin clean and smooth, and makes it look awake.My skin is combination+ oily and it really siuts me Result is magnificent <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love clean & clear products and have been using them for years.

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com