ELF powder blush and bronzing duo in St. Lucia(Review,Photos & swatches)

04:32 gbh 12 Comments

some drugstore product surprise you by their packaging and their formula.Today product is one of those product which should be considered as a high end product.This blush And bronzer duo is my Go TO product these days .

What E.L.F says 



My Experience

 I was not in to contouring thing much but after seeing so many videos on you tube and reading so many reviews on contouring ,i also developed a thing that i should also learn contouring to create illusion effect on  face.I was looking for some cheap bronzer as i am a beginner so didn't wanted much to invest in this.
When i saw this on beauty joint i had not much hopes from this product but it proved me wrong.

 The duo comes in a black packaging with mirror included.The packaging is sturdy and makes it look like more high end product rather than drug store thinngy.It has a blush and a bronzer.The blush is baby pink and has subtle shimmer ,the shimmer doesnot appear much on cheeks rather gives healthy glow and definition to cheeks.It is perfect for daytime as does not show up on cheeks.Bronzer is light brown and also has shimmer but the shimmers doesn't show   on face.


 The brozer is perfect for contouring.The easiest way to contour is to make fish face and fill the hollow space and blend it out..I am doing contouring of my face with the help of this and yes it is defining my cheeks and jaw area very well.Pigmentation is not very good .one has to swirl the brush2-3 times to get the product but still for the price it is good.lasting power of blusher is 3 hours on me which is not bad either.


 Overall i really like this and i am keeping it in my makeup bag now a days.

 Reasons to have this

  •  want to have a  good bronzer and blusher 
  • travel friendly packaging
  •  blusher gives nice sheen to face
  •  bronzer is perfect for contouring
  •  budget friendly 

Reasons to leave this 

  • I don't find any

My Ratings 

4/5

 Recommendation

 Yes

 Price And availability

 I bought it in Rs.650/- from lush grooming bargains.You can also buy it directly from beauty joint website in $3.50.

Have you tried any blush or bronzer from ELF?What is your experience?Do share with me in comment box below.

love shafaq

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I put my eyes on this product for a long time since I'm still searching the right bronzer..it looks very much pigmented when swatch on, i don'nt know how to contour yet so plz post review on it how to contour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear i am working on a post to do contouring...will be up soon

      Delete
  2. This looks like a lovely product and not too expensive... Nice Shafaq :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice product thanks for reviewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment!!

    I follow you now!!

    If you want, we can follow each other on facebook and bloglovin! Let me know!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you on GFC and bloglovin...follow me back dear

      Delete
  6. The pigmentation looks much better when swatched than in the packaging, Looks like a great product.
    btw,I passed on the Liebster blog award to you, have look at the questions I have for you :)
    http://allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-blog-got-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pigmentation looks awesome in your swatches and its great for travelling!:)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com