Trendy chappal from stylo

02:34 gbh 14 Comments

Sale season is every where...Almost every brand is offering huge discount...I was badly in need of a good foot wear as summer is On and chappal/sandals look trendy with lawn suits.
 Stylo is offering up to 51% off on shoes so this weekend i grabbed my kiddo and went to the outlet.Their was a huge vareity to select from.I bought one chappal for myself,and One pair of sandal for my fairy .....I dont know but my daughter is allergic to girly stuff...I tried some cute girly shoes on her but she refused to take them(BTW she is just 2) and atlast she agreed to bought same sandals which she used to wear...ahh
 Well here are mine

 
Original Price
 Rs.1700
 

Sale price
Rs.1200

These are fancy chappals but i like them as they are very comfrotable and can be easily wear at night time when i am going to see somebody or for a dinner with my family.


 Hope you like my post today...Do share your thoughts with me as your comments make my day.

 Love shafaq

14 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com