NYX Round Lipstick in Margarita(Review,photos & swatches)

03:07 gbh 4 Comments

Last days i did a haul from lush grooming bargains(an online store) in which i ordered some stuff from Beauty joint.I ordered lippies from NYX and wet n wild.

 NYX round lipsticks are something which i wanted to try from sometime.But now after having them and tried them  i don't think that are worth to have.Read my review to find out why....

  

What NYX says

 NYX Round Lipstick is our classic lipstick for all-year round. The mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging. It’s your go-to lipstick. From Pure Nude to Pink Lyric to Chic Red, Round Lipstick is available in a jaw-dropping 126 shades.





My Experience

 This is my first NYX lipstick.I really like the black sleek packaging.I choose the shade from the shade card and from reviews where it was more towards peachy pink shade but in actual it is a frosty  pink shade that has silver shimmer.Pigmentation is really good,however this particular shade apperas more like a gloss rather than lipstick.The finish is very creamy so lasting power is hardly 1 hour on my lips.
 

These lipsticks melts in hot weather so one has to keep them in cold environment,Which is not possible evey time ,not travel friendly as it may melt down in bag.Overall i don't like the shade and the creamy texture very much.Wet n Wild are far better than these.These are just over raved.
 

reasons to have this

  • you like creamy lipsticks
  • gives gloss like finish 
  • budget friendly

Reasons to leave this

  •  staying power is not good
  •  lipsticks tends to melt down
  •  not travel friendly 

My Ratings

3/5

 Recomendation

 nope

Price And Availability

 I bought it in Rs.499 from Lush Grooming bargains.
 Do you have any experience with NYX lipsticks?Do share with me in comment box below.

love shafaq

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I really want to try these out but every blogger here has mentioned that they break easily so I prefer the WNW packaging more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WNW are so good and cheap...i have three and want more...go for them

      Delete
  2. I love this post! It's so affordable that I bought many in different shades. My favorite is pumpkin pie which is a bit peachy. Great for daily use. Not much smell like the lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you are right but this shade disappoint me...

      Delete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com