Avon foot care renewing night cream(Review,photos and swatch)

07:43 gbh 3 Comments


Foot care is something that i hardly find time to do,But thank God i found Avon foot care range.The products are so amazing and and the cream which i am going to review today is my  addiction now a days.I don't go to bed without applying it on my feet.


What Avon has to say

Apply every night on clean and dry feet to get the results.It has jojoba and green tea  extracts that renew the damage skin and makes it soft.
 

MY Experience

 I bought Avon Foot care range back  days,It has a scrub,a night cream and a pedi set.I love the marine scrub (read review here)This cream is an overnight cream that has jojoba and green tea extracts.

The cream comes in standard plastic packaging With 75ml product,the tube is up side down and has a screw lid.The cream itself is white in color and has pink beads that feel very strong but dissolves in massaging  and  absorbs in the skin.The cream has a scent which does feel when you apply it but it goes away after some time. The consistency is thick and a little amount goes long way.

The cream claims to be renewing and yes it does it job very well....I don't have chopped skin but yes my feet skin  begun to dry somewhat  as i don't find much time to take care .I am now a days strictly following a regime that includes foot care as well.Before going to bed i wash my feet properly and  dry them,after i apply this cream,And the results are so much obvious.My feet are becoming soft and supple day after day.They have a noticeable change even 1 week of use.I really like this cream.Again No mess just a great product.OK this cream is for foot,if you are looking for cracked heels or something extra,you can also have them in Foot care range.

 

Reasons to have this 

  •  want a good foot cream
  •  makes feet soft and supple
  • easy to use on daily basis

 Reasons to leave this 

  • Amount is less as compared to price

 My Ratings

4/5

Recommendations

yesss

 Price And Availability

I bought it in Rs.580/- from DHANAK.
 
don't forget to join me on Facebook and Bloglovin
  
love shafaq

3 comments:

  1. I found ur blog via FB,I love all your review, i loved ur blog <3 honestly i don't worry about the make unless i'm going to see people like you It's about feeling alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check these out! I have a spot on like where you would have a bunion, but there is no bunion there.
    http://www.footcentersofnc.com/our-services.html

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com