Earth Finest Raw coconut Oil ~Whats So Good about it

22:56 gbh 0 Comments

Coconut Oil is the secret weapon of women since hundred of years for personal hygiene and beauty. From hair to foot  this bad boy has got the solution of all the problematic areas.From discoloration to moisturaization,hair fall to long sleek locks and from dry reptilian skin to moisturized amazing shiny skin.What’s also great is that virgin (unrefined) coconut oil is affordable, readily available, delicious and completely natural.


As many of you already know that  professionally I am  physical chemist and chemicals are something which i love playing   since many years.Many expensive creams that claim to do magic and wonders for skin are just modified steroids and after using them you may get some serious skin problems too so my hunt for natural products is always on the go.

It been 6 months now that i have switched to coconut oil for better ,whether it is as hair oil,night time moisturizer ,body moisturizer and lastly my eye cream with vitamin E oil,this oil is just giving me the time of my life.





Earth finest sent me their Extra Virgin Raw coconut oil range,Just like the rest this is also cold pressed and believe you me you will smell this heavenly scented raw oil again n again ,this is what i do hahah(I just did while writing this )


This is extremely  light and  sheer clear in color and consistency.I sometimes also use this as butter in my dishes and the taste is just marvelous.This oil has tremendous quality of reducing acne/age spots,discoloration,body odors,wrinkles dryness jut to name a few of its benefits from long rolled list.

This brand has my favorite when it comes to coconut oil range from butters to cream this covers all and the quality is just unmatchable.


You can find it at all leading stores in Middle east like lulu ,carrefour etc

Join their Facebook and Instagram to stay updated.

Have you used this?Do let me know

Thanks for reading

Shafaq


0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com