Earth Finest Virgin Coconut Oil~Goodbye to expensive eye creams

22:48 gbh 1 Comments

Virgin coconut oil is  gaining lot of serious hype these days.Evey other blogger and you tube guru is praising this oil for face ,hair and body.I had  faced  some serious issues of dry hair and eye area after shifting to middle east.The Weather here is  something more than dry it  lacks humidity and there are months when the humidity drops to zero percent which acts as a monster for skin.

There are many eye creams available in market but they wont do that much what they claim so make sure not to spent  some fortune on eye creams/serums and  then not getting the desired results.I am always a nature person and feel much more comfort in desi things rather than synthesized compounds like creams so i decided to get this baby and the hunt begin.Bought it last month  and  religiously using it on my eye area every night(Read my CTM night routine here) and on hair before  washing on alternate basis means one wash simple without oiling and before other wash oil application is must.


This coconut oil is by Earth finest brand and is cold pressed,okay  make sure to get cold pressed oil as hot oil doesn't have the same results ,cold pressed is bit expensive but it will last a very long time so make sure to invest in good thing.

I started to see a visible change under my eye area,nothing with the dark circles but yes with the brightness and disappearance of some fine lines.Yes trust my words you will love this for the delicate eye area.My hair got more shine and life after two weeks of use.They became so dull and lifeless after shifting here.This is definitely worth the hype kinda product.Make sure to just apply a dot of it under eye and massage to spread it to get maximum result.



I got it in 27 Dhs/800Rs for 200ml from LULU hyper market.

You can find it in super stores.


Thanks for reading

love

shafaq

1 comment:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com