Skin 18 dot com skin sheet masks~Review

14:28 gbh 0 Comments




Skin 18 dot com,brand intro

 Skin18 , Korean skin care brand they say a lady may not look great with makeup but with a charming skin.Founders of skin18 cares bout the skin most and their popularity is growing really fast among skin care freaks like me.You can guess my excitement when they emailed me to review their products.Skin18 is raved so much in beauty bloggers world that i instantly said yes without any hesitation.

My Experience

My followers on Instagram already know how much i adore  these sheet masks and although i am using them since three months now but due to traveling and more traveling i couldn't write a detailed review about them.So the love story of these masks with me started three months ago when  huge package of 15 sheet masks from skin18.com  came in my mail,the initial thought was hey why they sent  sheet masks:) disappointed at first as had clearly communicated with the Representative about my  oily/acne prone skin so heavy heartily put the masks in my lower cabinet and almost forgot about them.After like two weeks when i had to do product photography  took them out but instead of taking their pics decided to give them a try.

Collagen mask won the battle to try him first.The mask was actually a sheet  soaked in moisturizing serums which i placed on my face(have holes for mouth and eyes)   after recommended time  removed it and viola,it gave my skin the right moisturization  shine and no break out at all.since then these are my go to masks 
Overall they are amazing masks with cheap price tag and does wonders to skin in just one application.


 Individually Aqua Black skin treatment was a instant hit for me,it had three separate treatments;first  cleanser then ampule and lastly the sheet mask.My skin responded dramatically great  towards this  and after second step there was a noticeable difference


The one extra product i got was luke nose strip.Korean nose strips are famous for their results and this one is no exception,removed all the dirt and  black heads and left nose squeaky clean.

 


Price and Availability


All these masks and much more is available at skin18.com

Gracias for reading

love

shafaq

0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com