Mono eye shadows by Atiqa odho cosmetics~Review,photos & swatches

03:23 gbh 0 Comments

hoola pretties

Odho cosmetics,A very well  famous and known  brand own  by  gorgeous Atiqa odho(every body knows her).
 I got a chance to try some of the products from the wide range and today;s review is about the mono eye shadows so Lets kick start it

I got four mono shadows to review ~ Blue poppy,breathless,queen of nights and love potion
All these are nicely pigmented and last pretty well on my oily lids(straight four hours without retouching)



My thoughts

I like the idea of mono eye shadows as they are handy and comes in small round packaging with mirror down side and you can just throw them in your makeup bag without being so careful

 Packaging

I was not expecting any outclass packaging in this price tag and for me the packaging is well justified.

pigmentation

Each eye shade is nicely pigmented just a small amount is needed to cover the lid and blending ability is just awesome,but yes their are minor fall outs but not a con exactly as many high end brands shadows have  fall  outs too.
Ok the important thing is some shades are more pigmented than others like breathless and love potions are super pigmented and are my favorites too,while blue poppy is some what chalky

finish

Next comes the finish of these shadows as you can see the swatch picture some of them  have metallic finish  which i absolutely like as metallic finish is something which adds the wow factor on eyes .


Over all i really like the shades and finish in the most reasonable price and above all the easy availability of this brand in country.

you can get the product at almost any cosmetic shop in major cities.

The price of these single eye shades is Rs.250

Next post will be about their awesome highlighter which is my favorite.

Hit like Odho cosmetics page on Facebook to stay updated

Thanks for reading

much love

shafaq


0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com