The body shop Lip butter strawberry ~Review & photos

21:55 gbh 0 Comments

haya pretties

lemme say to you I am a  lip balm hoarder like seriously , I cant rely on one product so i need at least three in my vanity to satisfy my crave at a time:p~I got this little tub in  my body shop goodies bag in summers, but the best time to check and write review  has to be winters cuz  i found it thick to use in summers.So how it is?scroll down to read more



what body shop says


This buttery balm melts onto the lips for instant hydration. It contains sweet strawberry seed oil.
  • Instant hydration
  • Buttery texture
  • Leaves lips feeling soft and smooth



My Experience

I liked the packaging,a small round tub just like body butters but miniature in size, yes on the other hand it is unhygienic to put fingers every time to get product on lips.The balm is white and very thick in consistency and if applied in heavy layer then it does leave white cast so i suggest a little goes long way.
For me it is best under matte lippies and as a night time lip repair weapon.It really moisturizers your lips and keeps them super soft, even after it wears off. My lips never feel chapped and it smells incredible. 


This is definitely a must buy!!!!



Would I Recommend?

I love this, it smells gorgeous and softens lips really well.

My Ratings 

 4.5/5

They do last a good while however they're a little pricey.

Price and Availability

This is easily available at all body shop outlets and online here



Gracias for reading

love

shafaq

0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com