Avon super extend Mascara[Review,photos & Swatches]

13:03 gbh 9 Comments

Avon says

Super-lengthening black mascara for the look of lash extensions. With every sweep, interlocking fibres extend top lashes, up to 55% longer*. Waterproof. Won’t clump, smudge or flake*.



My Experience 

Every girl loves dramatic eyes with long lashes. Although i have long lashes but still i want the dramatic touch to my lashes.I don't mind if a mascara gives  falsies effect.I was reading many good things about Avon super shock mascara and i really wanted to try it but i end up buying this.[Read my haul post HERE]


Well this sleek packed mascara with a different wand is really good in giving thickness and length to lashes.The wand has pointed comb may be that's why it leaves lashes separate.The formula is good as it is not very thick and can be easily applied with wand.I really like the finish as you can see in the picture below that how beautifully it extended my lashes.I simply love it.It is water proof and in my case i only need one coat on my lashes and Viola.The staying time is also good if i apply it in morning it stays up to evening,but in very hot days this thing may not be true.





Likes

  • black thick mascara
  • doesn't feel heavy
  • doesn't flake on my lashes
  • gives length and volume to lashes
  • water proof

Dislikes

  • Available only online.

Would I recommend?

Yes,a nice product

My Ratings

4.5/5

Price And Availability

This mascara is priced at £5.00 at Avon store.They ship worldwide.In Pakistan you can buy it from Dhanak.

Do you have any Experience with Avon Mascara's?Do share it with me in comment box.

love shafaq














9 comments:

  1. good results but there isn't much difference bw the 1st n 2nd coat. Is that right??
    Amna's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems a good mascara worth for the price loved your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review lashes look beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review lashes look beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    thanks a lot for dropping by and for the lovely comment.. offcourse i would love to follw each other..I am following you on gfc and bloglovin , hope you follow back
    I am hosting my first ever giveaway. would love if you can enter, you can win clothes worth $30.
    Its getting over on 9th sep so please enter soon..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html

    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's only £5! Are all Avon products that cheap? x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a great mascara!


    xx

    Fatou

    http://own--it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds good, looks good!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love this type of wands, will get it :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com