Kundan Anklets and stone bangle from Reflection Accessories{Review & Photos}

21:53 gbh 10 Comments

I love to collect jewellery,Both the fashion and the traditional ones.These days am after some traditional ones.I love to wear anklets, i wear fashion ones but on some special occasions i love to  wear traditional ones. I spotted these kundan anklets on an online store Refection Accessories.They look so tempting,i always need some thing like this in my anklet stash.




These anklets are more pretty than the display pics.These are made of kundan and feels heavy as they are made of gold or silver.The finishing is very neat.They look very elegant with chappals and sandals.I simply love them,a beautiful edition to my stash.


 Along this i also bought one stone bangle.Again beautifully designed this bangle has silver stones and perfect for any party/wedding or dinner date.It looks so elegant and delicate in arm.
This bangle is very light and has stones all over.I love the finishing and the quality,far better than the pics.









My Ratings

4.7/5

Price And Availability

I bought the bangle and the anklet pair in Rs.600/- each from Reflection Accessories.
The owner is very nice and professional.I made the payment through online trnasfer and got my parcel in 3 days.I am really happy with their service and yes totally recommend to you if you want to but any thing from her.


Did you like my anklets and bangle?do share your experince with me in comment box below.

love shafaq




10 comments:

  1. Pretty :)

    New post up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/new-boots-available-at-choies-for-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picks.I am not much into kundan jewelary but reflection has some great kundan collection.Thanks for sharing dear xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shafaq, these are so pretty... I love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces you collecting.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful collection :)
    following u <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blogposts sooo much! Followed you! :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow me back! :)
    www.wardrobeventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE those anklets!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting! Totally following your blog now. *wink*

    Regina
    Margarita Bloom
    Beauty & Fashion
    http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com