Avon Haul from Dhanak~

22:46 gbh 19 Comments

hello gals
 Festive day is around the corner and i need to do so many things,i need a hair cut my eye brows are to be done and etc,etc.Thanks God i shopped my eid dress.Anyways lets come to the haul which i did recently.
 I am a huge fan of Avon as they offer some amazing deals in their latest brochures...most of them are so tempting that i could not resist myself to buy them.Today's post is about Avon haul,which i did recently.I booked the stuff some 2 months ago from their broucher  and last week it came to Pakistan  and i got it yesterday after clearing my payment.Wana see what i got then scroll down.....

I was literally dancing when i received this parcel.I was waiting for it since 2 months.Lets see what i bought,

 1.Far Away Bella perfume set  

This is a perfume set that has  full size far away Bella perfume,a purse size perfume and Bella body lotion.the fragrance is very romantic and i am so loving it.All these things were  in a deal which was priced at £10 and i got it in Rs.1650/-Isn't it a steal for the price?


 

 

 

# party deal#



This set is a steal for the price.The party deal includes a formal  black clutch, avon lipstick,an eye shadow duo,Avon extended mascara and glimmer stick.All these in£10 or Rs.1650/-

so happpyyyy i got this deal.yupieeeee.I am loving allot the makeup stuff and ,the clutch is more beautiful than the picture.The glimmer stick and mascara were on my wishlist since ages and finally i got them in so reasonable prices.

And finally Avon bag in  Rs.999/-I forgot to take the picture so i am showing you the display picture on dhanak store.

I am in love with all the stuff...Now its time to reveal the online store from where i bought all these stuff in so much reasonable prices.I Bought all these things from DHANAK.The owner Nargis is very sweet and she is the loveliest person so far i know in this business.Also the prices she offer are unbeatable.

 I shall soon be reviewing many things so stay tuned with me.Do share what do you think of my HAUL in comment box....

Love shafaq

19 comments:

  1. nyc post thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely picks, its always a good experience shopping from Dhanak,:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im waiting for my packahe as well!yaau!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shafaq, I love the Avon product, I do find some great deals here.

    Sorry I have missed your blog the last week, I have not been blogging and I have been working some personal issues out... I missed blogging and the bloggers I follow, I had to come back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice products !!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that clutch :) nice picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh soooo you got the bag....i wanted it so bad kept badgering dhanak.love the haul.Do share your review on the perfume.hope you enjoy the haul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul. That clutch is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks dear,thanks for sharing!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful picks and at such great prices too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving everything you got! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nie package!
    Let me know if you want to follow each other on gfc, bloglovin, facebook and/ or pinterest.
    Overdivity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, now following you via GFC and Bloglovin....follow back?

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the post.. great pics and the bag is stunning

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice haul :)

    i am now following you via gfc :)=

    hugs
    svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin now. hope you'll follow me back! :)

    <3, getcarriedaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. look great!

    www.madame-pattinka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW.....MASCARRA!!!
    rockstar set

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com