CREAnails [Review,Photos & Demo]

06:06 gbh 5 Comments



Today the product under my review light is very unique,these are Crea Nails by Crea Products.These are basically nail stencils that are use to apply perfect nail polish on nails without any effort .

Crea products Says

CreaNails are the latest in nail polish application. The nail stencils comfortably fit your fingers allowing you to apply nail polish with ease! Even with your left hand! No more unwanted nail polish. Now you can get professional nail polish in just minutes. 

  • 26 Pieces & 10 Sizes - Many sizes to fit each finger

  • 32 French Strips - For precise french application



My Experience

To tell you honestly i am not good in applying nail polishes,I have to be very careful while applying  and after finishing i had to clean the edges with cotton swab dipped in remover to give my edges a neat look.such a mess i create.

I was seeing these nails stencils on you tube as many nail art gurus were praising them so in short i ordered them for my self.This set comes with 10 pair of stencils and an extra 6 stencil (in case you don't find your size),but not to worry girls you would  find the size easily.Also inside the pack is 32 french tip stripes.I really like the packaging,it is very simple and the box has all the relevant details that how to apply nail polish with the help of these stencils.The Stencils are pink in color and made of plastic.They are reusable.

What have to do is,select the stencils according to the nail size and then fit it on the nail as per below picture,and then apply nail polish.After that remove the stencil and get the perfect coat in just one simple step.









The french tips are also very convenient to use.Just have to remove the stripe from the sheet and adjust on your nail,stick it and apply white nail polish on tips,then remove it and apply top coat to save your french tip,viola there you go.So easy to get french nails at home. 











Here is a quick demo on using these stencils,





Would I Recommend?

YES, Great for routine use and for nail art.

Price And Availability

The whole set is priced at $24.99 and available at CREA PRODUCTS WEBSITE.They ship worldwide and the shipping charges are very reasonable too.International shipping  costs only $7.95 .

Do you have any  Experience With Crea products?Share with me in comment box below.

love shafaq



 

5 comments:

  1. I'm not good in applying nail polishes too..
    it's a great post dear, thanks for the quick demo :)
    already following you via gfc and bloglovin. mind to follow back? let me know dear ♡

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a really cool review! I don't usually do manis because I'm a pianist, but I wish I could!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shafaq, I think I would love this.... I may have to look into it... I am always having to clean the outer edges after I paint my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!personally I think its too much hassle :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com