NYX Lip Lacquer Pot Night in Manhattan[Review,photos & Swatch]

03:44 gbh 23 Comments

 

 What NYX says

  The Lip Lacquer Pot is a portable lip gloss in a cute and sexy container easy for on-the-go application and touch-ups! This high-impact lip lacquer delivers a gorgeous shine. Comes in 12 different colors from sultry red to nudes and shimmery hues. 
 

My Experience

 I got this lip gloss about 6 months ago in a blog sale.It is unusal as it comes in a pot packaging,Yes the packaging is different from usual lip gloss packaging and it is undoublty very chic and sexy.It doesnot come with a lip brush ,the pot gets  messy in pulling out the product each time with fingers or with a separate lip brush.Also it is not hygienic to put fingers in the product.
 

This particular shade is nude golden with fine shimmer in it.The formula is very thick,but the shade is so light that it doesn't show at my lips.Thought i like the formula and is very moisturizing .It is good if you are using it on over any other lipstick,so it adds shine.The lasting power is just like other lip glosses,1 hour hardly on my lips.overall it is OK for lip gloss lovers.I think that these pots are good if you look for dark colors but not for nudes and golden.They are very easy to carry any where in bag.



Reasons to have

  •  if you like lip glosses
  • you like natural shine and nudes
  • have no problem with pot lip gloss

Reasons to leave 

  • don't like nude lip glosses like me 
  • lip brush is missing
  • lasting power is not good

Would I Recommend?

 NO for this shade, but do go for dark shades  as i have seen really nice swatches of corals and pinks.

Price And Availability

 I bought it in a blog sale  from  Enhanced beauty where it was in bundle so don't know the exact price in Pakistan.It is available on NYX website in $6.00.

23 comments:

  1. I bought it, and i just swatched it. Didn't like at all. The reason of leaving are the ones you mentioned :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so you r the one who took it :P i really love the swatch.greta review <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: thanks for your advice and recommendations. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your new follower on bloglovin!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for this review. Lovely nude color of lipgloss.
    Maybe you want to join my giveaway Have a check and win awesome clothes. :)

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear, followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! What do you think about following on Facebook as well?

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post dear! I follow you!
    Your blog is so nice!
    :-)))
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though you wouldn't recommend that color, I think it is really beautiful :)

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you via gfc and expect you to take a revange :)

    http://annffashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog and I follow you via GFC & Facebook. Hope you follow me back, it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de
    Minnja on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there,
    Thanks so much for your comment on my Floral Fantasy post, and for following. I’m now following you back!
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog! Thanks for stopping by mine! Of course we can follow each other! Follow me, I follow you! Let me know!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for leaving a nice comment on my blog i am follow your now on GfC :) Nice Post

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this would have been much better if it was in a tube form :S
    Love your blog, you got a new follower ;)

    http://thehappysloths.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog! Wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, also on twitter? it would be very nice. just let me know and I'll follow you back asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am now following you on GFC =)

    hope you will follow me back!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com