Olivia Moistruzing cleansing milk[Review]

06:43 gbh 8 Comments



 Olivia is a local brand that is available nationwide.Personally i am not a fan of this brand but as i was running out of my usual cleanser and i had to buy one,the sales girl at a super store convinced me to buy this.It was my bad luck that i got convinced.read more to find out my experience!!!! 
 
     

 My Experience


 OK let me tell you in first that this product is big disappointment for me,so i am not reviewing it in detail.This cleanser is very milky and a huge amount is required to clean face ,also leaves a white milky residue on face that has to be removed with face wash,which i hate most.It is also irritating to eyes,I have to be very careful while applying it on face.It is not good in removing eye makeup,one has to wipe the cotton many times to remove.Overall it is a MISS for me.



Would I Recommend

 NO


 Price And Availability 

I bought it in Rs.280 for 220ml from a local store near my home.It is easily available nation wide.

8 comments:

  1. Aww. thanks for sharing anyway. :)

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad is not worth the money! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: thanks for your recommendations. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sad that products like that exist :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing n caring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okey, I started follow You by google friend. I hope U do the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog!!
    following you on google/bloglovin/she said beauty... :P
    xx

    follow me :) :)
    http://www.bluevelvetaddict.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com