Review:Avon care Renewing moisture hand cream(photos)

03:19 gbh 2 Comments




 what Avon has to say


helps reduce the signs of aging,improves skin's elasticity while providing 24 hours moisturization.To Use;rub on hands.



 My Experience

I don't have very dry hands,my hands have a good skin  but sometimes as i do dishing a lot so they get dry afterwards so i have to apply moisture  to retain my hand condition...i was just surfing through the avon brochure and and saw this and added it in my order...
 The packaging is OK,up side down tube with  screw lid,travel friendly you can easily carry it in your bag anywhere....the cream has a strong smell (not fragrance)which do effect my senses as the smell doesn't go away even after applying..the hand cream is Not so moisturizing as it claims.I applied it and it keep my hand soft and moisturize but for a very short period of time,the claim that it improves the elasticity is wrong.I dont find any change in my skin condition while using it.I am not using it now a days as the strong smell bothers me a lot. .All the Avon creams and lotions have very strong smell...I don't know why.... I have used essence  hand balm and  is better than this.

Reasons to have this

  •  gives medium moisturization 
  • you like fragrance in creams

 Reasons to leave this

  •  not very moisturizing
  •  strong smell doesn't go away 
  •  doesn't reduce the wrinkles on skin

 My RAtings

2.5/5,not recommended

Price And Availability

 I bought it in Rs.310/- from Dhanak.

Do you have any experience of Avon creams?do share it with me in comment box below.

love shafaq

2 comments:

  1. too bad it wasn't worth the money!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much for your awareness i really appreciated it :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com