Avon Haul

02:49 gbh 4 Comments




Avon is a leading brand of UK,it is famous for its tempting brouchers as they have so mouth watering deals that a shopaholic cant resist.Dhanak is an online store which takes orders of Avon.I booked my stuff from dhanak(didn't pay any payment)I booked it in February and it arrived in April.I am so excited to share my haul with you.I also ordered some stuff for my  mum.Lets see what i got!

 My haul is mainly skin care as i bought no makeup this time...(in next brochure i shall buy only makeup :p)i bought foot care range,hand cream and Avon advance technique hair color.All the products i bought were on different deals.


  • .Foot Works Beautiful Overnight Renewing Foot Cream - Rs 580
  • Foot Works Beautiful Marine Salt Invigorating Scrub - Rs 450
  • 3 piece plastic pedicure set  was free with the two above foot creams(part of offer)
  • Avon care hand care cream Rs.310
  •  Avon advance technique home hair dye kit in 4.0 dark brown Rs.695/-
  •  tester lipstick in bronze Rs.60




tester lipstick

I have used  the foot care range and i am really  impressed...the scrub is really good and the cream is very moisturizing....i have not used the pedi set yet as i like it so much that i am afraid to use it(my bad habit the things i like most i keep them safe)The Hair dye is for my mum,it is very easy to use as it has pre color and post color treatments as well.The hand cream is OK.will be reviewing the products soon.

From Where i bought my stuff 

 I bought the stuff from DHANAK.The owner Nargis is very sweet and nice,it is not the first time i have bought any thing from her.I have also bought jewellery from her.And my second Avon order is also booked...BTW she is taking the orders.

Avon has introduce its new broucher and it has more tempting deals...this time  i have booked  makeup and some fragrances.

Hope you like my recent haul.Do share your opinion with me in comment box below.

love shafaq


4 comments:

  1. What a haul. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice picks!!! I had an AVon Haul will share soon from Dhanak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyc haul!Thank you for posting this:-) Prices r so reasonable.Definitely give that scrub a try and let me know what you think:-)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com