Avon Ultra color rich lipstick in Bronze Treasure[Review,photos & Swatch]

01:24 gbh 6 Comments

 

 Avon says


Rich and creamy moisturizing lipstick in gorgeous stay-true shades.

 
full lipstick web image

 
sample size lipstick

 

 

 

My Experience 

Avon is a UK leading brand that offers a huge range of products.They also give samples to their cosmetics section.So you can try the sample and then buy some thing if you like.I bought one sample lipstick from Avon ultra color rich series in shade Treasure bronze.It was my luck that the owner at DHANAK had only left with this shade.I actually was interested in trying some samples so that i could have an idea of their lipsticks.This shade as name indicate is bronze with gold shimmer,the shimmer is very subtle.The formula is highly pigmented,just one swipe and your are done.I personally not into browns and bronzes in lipsticks but the formula and finish is really good.The lipstick seems to me creamy but when applied it gives a semi matte finish,the lasting power is 2 hours on my lips.I personally like this,it is very handy to carry anywhere and is perfect for 10-15 times use.I personally recommend you to try the samples ones first and then pick your own choice.
swatch on my arm

Would I Recommend?

 Yes but try samples first then go for full size one
 

Price And Availability

I bought this sample lipstick in Rs.60/- only from an online store DHANAK.You can also check the AVON SITE for more information.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! nyc shade just for Rs./60 looks grt and pigmented also thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Shafaq that it is better to get the sample first with Avon and then buy the larger lipstick.... Once I find a shade there I am comfortable it buying it regularly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swatch looks great! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks pretty <3 lovely review anyway im following you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment,I follow you with GFC and G+F, hope you do same dear :)
    best wishes
    http://newayofashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com