Outfit Post~beach day

23:20 gbh 0 Comments


Last week was crazy,hubby and I planned a short road trip to Bahrain.Unplanned plan always works for us as planned plans never happens(firmly believe on this)So packed all necessary luggage and headed to causeway,20km road in sea  that connects Bahrian and Dammam.
The temperature remained friendly unlike saudi Arabia and luckily we got beach side hotel room which was not less than a blessing for water lover(thats me)

Explored bahrian and the infamous  marina beach to every single layer (just kidding).The attractions in Bahrain are unlimited,you can have numerous activities from water park to clubs,from roller coaster rides to safari and many more.
 The trip was amazing,will share all the details and hang out spots in coming post.You can have a sneak peak on my insta for the trip diaries here.



Top :FnF
Capri : Marks and Spencer
Sandals: hush puppies
jewellery: marks and Spencer

Getting lots of questions on my hair color,the color is actually magenta by Loreal Hitones.(let me know if you wana know how i did it myself)

Gracias for reading,

Love

shafaq








 

0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com