Review of Din life style pal winter collection~

05:07 gbh 0 Comments

Hoola pretties

Autumn has been here and I am loving the colors of the fallen leaves ,long nights and warmth of sun with a mug of coffee.Winter is a short season in our region but still  cherished by most of us due to the short spam.The first thing that always come to my mind while imaging the  winters are Colors, in makeup and in dresses.


The linen and shawls dress are all the rage of the season.Last week Din life style sent me a linen dress from their Winter shawl collection for review purpose.Lets see if it worth spending on

I loved  the color combination and as always the super comfy fabric.The color combo of grey and yellow just perfect for the cold days.The Linen collection is all about winter colors and reasonably priced.This thing is always goes to their credit that they don't hype the prices .


Their dress material is soft and easy in washing.No color fade out nothing

have a look at the dress I got


All  pal linen collection is priced at Rs.2490

You can order online here at their website

Thats it for now
thanks for reading

love
shafaq

0 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com