Look Of the day ~featuring statement necklace from born pretty store

21:16 gbh 3 Comments

Hoola amigos


Happy new year to all my readers around the world.May this year bring all the happiness and comfort to your lives.My year started with some kick ass kinda switching.Will let you know once all the things finalized at my end and that's  gonaa be huge trust me.Well coming back to today post Few weeks earlier Born pretty store sent me some jewellery pieces for review purpose.If you are my follower on insta,you must know about them.So cut the long story short i got this statement necklace as one of them and i am super duper excited to write about this beauty  today.





This vintage floral necklace is just $4.86 and comes with free worldwide delivery.This necklace is just that omhp you need to attract the others attention around your neck.Such a beautiful and delicate piece and looks absolutely chic with any top.I simply loved this.You can directly buy this from born pretty website here

Gracias for reading,

hope you like my look of the day

much love

shafaq

3 comments:

  1. Great necklace!
    xx
    You can enter my giveaway, if you like :)
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looking good on you....

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com