welcoming winters~Oufit of the day

21:42 gbh 3 Comments

hoola pretties
Its been long i did any outfit post on my blog.I was just busy in my hectic routine and my weight lose journey.Yes my journey started from mid summers and i haven't lost  much weight but inches and that is equally an achievement for me.I will be doing all the details in a separate post soon.
for today i am sharing my outfit of the day with you guyz.This is my first post after i did streaks myself so do let me know how did you find the result.




Outfit breakdown

top :Marks and Spencer
pants: Dorothy Perkins
necklace :dress lilly
heels:stylo



Makeup breakdown

belleme bb cream in light shade
LA concealer in classic ivory
Eye of horus black eye liner pen
makeup revolution peach blush
benefit hoola
mary lou manizer
luscious just peachy

Gracias for reading

love

shafaq

3 comments:

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com