The Body shop Drops of youth eye concentrate ~Review

22:01 gbh 3 Comments




What body shop  says

See life through younger-looking eyes. Our unique Drops of Youth™ Eye Concentrate, enriched with Edelweiss plant stem cells, instantly refreshes the eye contour, and smoothes out the appearance of lines, bags and fatigue* for younger-looking eyes
  • smoothe the appearance of lines around the eyes
  • Appearance of eye bags seems reduced
  • Eyes appear less tired
  • Innovative cooling roller ball pump applicator
  • Partner with bestselling Drops of Youth™ Concentrate for a youth-enhancing boost
  • Edelweiss plant stem cells possess renowned skin renewal properties.





how to use it

My Experience

I adored the packaging,sleek,compact ,simple and just like you are holding a tall sassy lipstick in hand.Unlike other creams or serums i tried this comes with metallic ball roller(unusual) which is so classsy and easy to apply serum under and above eye areas.Application needs just a little pressing of the tube with thumb and serum goes ahead the  ball-you need a very tiny amount as it is concentrated much so little goes a long way.The serum itself is way reviving and best for morning times as it wakes you upo from the zombie mode and leaves eye area refreshing and shiny.Being very light in consistency and formula its best to apply to under eye makeup.It does leave my skin tight and shiny.I a using this since two months and there is a defintie change in my eye area skin.sadly i haven't noticed any change to my dark circles yet they are hereditary so no gripes .
Overall, I’m actually pleasantly surprised by this product In case you're searching for a decent eye serum to help hydrate the dry skin, or to keep the indications of age from going ahead, I'd suggest this as a decent starter thing.




Would I recommend?

absolutely 

My ratings

4.5/5

Price and availability

This Product can be purchased from any body shop outlet in £19.00.

For for information hit The body shop Facebook like.

Gracias for reading


Love


shafaq




3 comments:

  1. Great review indeed, very well :) Thanks for sharing dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Sounds great. Need to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby used this too n was very positive abt it!

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com