Loreal Paris Revitalift night cream~Review & photos

04:00 gbh 10 Comments

Hoola girls

Today's post is a special one as i am reviewing my HG night cream.These days i am more in to a proper skin care regime and restricting myself on splurging makeup that only rests in my stash.I used this cream first time in February and till now it is on and off my favorite yes the sleepy bouncy mask does replace it on alternate nights but still this has special place in my heart ;p

What Loreal paris has to say

L'Oréal has created Stimulift technology to stimulate the production of the skin's 8 natural lifters to plump your skin from within for a natural lifting and firming effect.

My Experience

Only if you don't know my skin type,its oily and acne prone and  last year she  hit sexy thirty so its  in early thirties.Touch wood my skin has not shown any age signs yet ,but its better to take care at initial stage so a anti wrinkle night cream was must for my skin.Previously i had used L'Oreal  night cream(Read review here) and that was awesome but as the skin is getting mature so needed some extra moisturizing one.And this is the new and improved one so Thought to gave it a shot and oh boy this is something i can always rave about.

Application is simple,apply it after proper cleansing of  face skin at night and let it work while you sleep.A clear difference in texture can be spotted within one month which is more than awesome.Non greasy formula that doesn't sticks or irritates Pair it with day cream and you are giving your face a five star treat.After using it many months i can safely say it do eliminates fine lines and spots and enhances the overall texture and boost but again religious in applying is must.A product that is definitely for keeps for a long run.

Look at me

wearing only sunblock,lipstick and liner and no filters
 



Overall this suits all skin types, a great preventive measure for skin from aging.

Would i Recommend?

It should be a vital part in every lady’s beauty regimen.

My Ratings

4.8/5

Price and availability

L'Oreal revitalift range can be purchased from all leading stores in Pakistan.This night cream is priced at Rs.1399 which is alright as it lasts almost one and half month.


Gracias for stopping 

Love 

shafaq

10 comments:

  1. all these reviews are making me think i should start using anti aging products as well =( you look very prettty btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: Loreal is a great brand. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about this cream. Will surely try this out :)
    Thanks for the review hun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read great things about this. You look sweet :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seeing people raving this product so much that I've started feeling bad about not having it yet. :D

    Momina Haseeb @ ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok now I worry about my skin. I really don't look after it much but I guess I have to now 😐

    ReplyDelete
  7. The results are pretty much obvious. Would love to try the night version of this cream. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  8. With your skin care routines you guys are making me conscious about the lack of mine !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great product definitely gonna try it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Read so many raved review about this product... Nice review :)

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com