Makeup Revolution Powder blush in Treat ~Review,photos & swatches

08:38 gbh 7 Comments




Makeup Revolution says about this

Intense colour for the cheeks for just £1 each. The colour blends easily and creates a natural glow and will last all day.



My Experience

oh boy i love this little pot for so many reasons.First the beautiful peachy shade that looks absolutely gorgeous on my NC20-25 skin tone with so subtle shimmer that one can hardly notice on face.Pigmentation is incredible for the low price tag of only £1.00 like yes i do feel little powdery texture but overall i only need a swril of my brush in the pan to pick just the right amount to highlight my cheek bone.I am using this little beauty every time.About the lasting ability it lasted on me up to good 4 hours and after it started to fade away but even then i had a fine glow on my checks by this.

overall thumbs up from my side

Swatches


on my cheeks here

Reasons to have this

  • peachy sahde
  • gives natural flush to cheecks
  • lasts up to hours
  • nicely pigmented
  • cheap as dirt

Reasons to leave this

  • not a single for me at least

Would I Recommend?

absolutely gorgeous thingy!!!go for it

Price and Availability

 Got mine from just4girls in Rs.225 only.for international purchase click here


gracias for reading


7 comments:

  1. I have this one too and I love it, I just think it feels a little powdery......

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww very beautiful shade
    mommy and her gorgeous looking good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Treat is LOVE in pigmentation, price and longevity! <3
    Your daughter is so cute, bless her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THe shade is gorgeous.. and ur daughter is soo cute ma sha ALLAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mashallah looking very pretty.
    lovely color of blush u picked:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review, it is looking lovely on you :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com