ILLAMASQUA Lipstick in MAgnetism~Review,photos & LOTD

02:28 gbh 12 Comments



ILLamasqua says about their Lipsticks

Let your lips speak volumes. Indulge in colour-intense lipstick with a highly pigmented formula, available in a choice of flawless finishes, from creamy matte to iridescent finishes. Illamasqua Lipstick glides on smoothly and doesn't give up without a fight for the perfect all-night pout. A must have for professional make-up artists, and those who want to make a statement.

Shade Magnetism

Deep Raspberry Pink

My Experience

My first product form this famous brand and of course that has to be a lippie.I don't know but i always try to get my hands on lippies first when i try new brands.Sadly lover blush was out of stock otherwise i could have both of them in my vanity.Any ways lets talk about this little beauty.Comes in square packaging that is extremely light in weight.Shade grabbed my attention MAGNETISM,ahh so mesmerizing and attracting name.

According to website this shade is deep raspberry pink,i find it more towards maroon undertones on my lips.Formula is great,matte on lips but doesn't dry and glides like dream ,becomes aopaque in just one swipe.About the longetivity,well it really blown me away,LASTED up to 5 hours and then converted in to big stain on my lips loving it.
I am not a bold/dark lippie kind a girl rather i always opt for light and nude shades for my lips but this shade is really great whenever i want some vampy thing on my lips.This shade is verstile and in my opnion it would suit almost all skin tones.Can easily be worn in night hang outs and dates with soft and subtle eye makeup.The down side is price, man it is too much costly i mean one can go for MAC then,the price of one lipstick is almost 2900PKR whereas MAC is Rs2100.

Overall great shade,nice formula and awesome pigmentation but price is something to concern about.

SWATCHES in Day Light


Reasons to have this 

  • dark pink shade that suits all skin tones
  • awesomly pigmented
  • matte on lips
  • doesn't dry out lips
  • last long

Reasons to Leave this 

  • too pricey
  • Availability is an issue

Would I recommend?

 nice formula and smart packaging but too costly.

My Ratings

4.5/5

Price And Availability

I got mine from ROUGE in illamasqua sale Rs.1850
you can get it from Illamasqua website in
£18.50

12 comments:

  1. pretty share look tempted thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is a very pretty shade, can't wait for Illamasqua's next sale! ;)

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. ello from Spain: thanks for your recommendations. I read that is an expensive brand. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shade suits you shafaq :) Thanks for sharing!
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shade is really pretty.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. As u don't like super dark lips then this one is perfect for you, super pretty for summers
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color but I agree its pricey xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. IT looks lovely on you.However it does look a little matte.Great review xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo gorgeous! I love this color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really pretty! I really wanna get a hold of blushes and nail colors from Illamasqua some day when I get a job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally adore this shade.. wish it was cheaper though.. beautiful lip swatches xo

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com