MUA power Pout color intense tint & Balm Rendezvous[Review,photos & Swatches]

01:06 gbh 20 Comments

MUA says

Available in six rich bold shades from chic nude ‘Rendez Vous’ to deep rich rasberry ‘Broken Hearted’, our new colour intense lip tints will ensure your lips will look good enough to kiss!
MUA Power Pout is a lip treatment with colour intensity that relieves dry, cracked lips providing immediate moisturisation. The handy pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for easy use.

Ensure you have the most kissable lips this spring and kisses they will remember forever…

Available in shades RendezVous, Irreplaceable, Crazy in Love, Runway, Justify and Broken Hearted 



My Experience

I was extremely excited to try this when this range came out from MUA.The first reason being they are dupe of Revlon just bitten kissable stains,the other i really like the packaging.I added  these many times in my cart previously but due to one or another reason i dropped them.Last time when i was surfing through my wishlist i was sure to get this time,so finally this beautiful lip balm is with me.Does it live to my expectations.Read more to find out

The packaging is very sleek and sturdy exactly like Revlon ones with twist up formula.I really like the packaging,you can carry it any where.I keep it in my bag without any fear.The shade is not nude as described on Website,its nude pink that looks superb on lips,basically nude doesn't means nude,nude means anything closer to natural color,so it is a nude shade as it resemble lip color.The formula is very creamy,hydrating and moistrizing.It moisturizes my lips well, gives shade and shine to my lips which i love.

The balm fulfills it claims,lasts on me good 3 hours which is very impressive indeed.The shade becomes opaque in 3 coats,not a bid deal i am just getting it in 3£.Now a days as the winds are changing this is my pick for all day.


Overall they are worth buying,if you are looking for Revlon dupes than these are for you.Surely i would be getting some more shades in this range.



Reasons to have

  • excellent lip balm that gives opaque shade to lips
  • long lasting color
  • moisturizes well
  • in budget

Reasons to Leave

  • not a single reason

Would I recommend?

of course,a beautiful shade and balm in such a low price.

My ratings

5/5,

Price And Availability

You can directly buy it from MUA official website in 3£.
In pakistan you can buy it from Just4girls in Rs.500/- 


Have you tried these?Do share with me in comment box below.

love shafaq

20 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: thanks for your recommendation. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, so cheap too x
    http://freyasfashionchapter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/review-firmoo-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah very cheap for the good work it is doing...thanks foe the comment lovely

      Delete
  3. Great color and it looks like it goes on smooth come read my post.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah glides like dream...thanks jackie

      Delete
  4. Shafaq this looks lovely on you... very nice:-)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Amazing shade!!!!
    Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name is Paola I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC and bloglovin.
    Let me know I will follow you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nyc shade looks pretty on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/udobuy-my-new-shopping-destination.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a really nice color , i have similr one by revlon..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are exactly same shades like revlon....thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  9. I also wanted to try this and I still don't have these babiess...

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks great .the color suits you alot :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com