Eye makeup products And Recomendations

01:32 gbh 18 Comments







Hello dolls


well this post part  of my previous post of basics of makeup.A good eye makeup according to day/night time and occasion can make you stand out from the crowd.There are many tips and tricks of eye makeup.Today i am sharing with you guyz what are the basic things in eye makeup and some my recommendations of products for new comers in this world of makeup.So lets start one by one


1.Eye Primer

If you have oily lids than eye primer is for you.A primer primes the lids and makes them prepared for the shadow application.It also enhances the color and make them last up to hours.But if you have normal lids you can skip this.
My Recommendations are

  • Artdeco eye shadow base[Available nation wide and online]
  • MUA eyes primer professional[Available  online]
  • Urban decay Eye potion[Available nation wide and online]
  • MAC prep and prime vibrancy eyes primer[Available nation wide and online]

2.Concealer

Again must for those having dark circles.A concealer hides the imperfections and make them flawless.For professional Use Concealer are used as highlighters as well.But Make sure you get the right one if you have panda eyes like me.
  • Catrice camouflage concealer[Available  online]
  • Catrice all round concealer[Available nation wide and online]
  • Luscious studio concealer  [Available [nation wide and online]
  • Revlon color stay under eye concealer [Available nation wide and online]


3. Eye shadows

The most imprtant thing is choosing the right and good eye shadow for you.Lately i am using Neutrals for day time  vibrant colors for night time.Their are so many options availible in maeket and online,One always think what to buy.Well i suggest that instead of buying anything always invest in good products.For neutral shades go for MUA or urban decay.They have the best palettes ever.

  • Luscious i love Eye shadow palettes[Available nation wide and online]
  • Sleek eye shadow palettes[Available  online]
  • BH cosmetics 120 eye shadow palettes[Available online]
  • MUA eye shadow palettes[Available  online]
  • Urban decay Naked series[Available nation wide and online]

4.Lash curler

Lash curler is easily availible in market and would cost you around Rs.100-300/-
It helps in curling the lashes before mascara application.Avoid using heat curler as they can affect the eye as well.

5.Eye brow pencil/Kit

It is a must thing in stash.Never forget to make them as after applying base,powder the brows get powdery so first clean them with spooly brush,You can also keep your brush from your dried mascara and can be use for this purpose.

  • Sleek eye brow pencil[Available  online]
  • MUA pro brow kit[Available  online]
  • Essence brow kit[Available nation wide and online]
  • Luscious perfect brows kit [Available nation wide and online]

6.Eye liner/Mascara

I have already discuss them in detail HERE.

7.Highlighter

Use white highlighter for brow bone.Avoid using the beige or champagne color highlighters.You can simply use white eye shadow for the purpose.In evening time add a little glitter to give it more sexy look.


Hope you would find this post helpful and informative.
Do share with me if i missed something good.

love shafaq

18 comments:

  1. Very nice eye makeup...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I bookmark this one thanks. Keep in touch.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: interesting recommendations. I like your suggestions. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Shafaq ... I sometimes like to take the time to do a really nice eye make up job :) Some great tips here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice recommendations :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/elf-essential-loose-eye-shadow-fall-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool advices and tips, thanks for sharing! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "SaĂºde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  7. very helpful article great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure dear! So, I'm following you now on ”GFC”, ”Google+” and ”bloglovin (#102)”....hope you follow me back on these 3 places :)

    x♥x♥

    "SaĂºde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this and your recommendations are great! I love that eye makeup look!
    Thanks for your comment and yes, I would love to follow each other.
    I'm your newest follower at #185 and hope you will follow back too! xx Pip
    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! <3

    http://vysniubomba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tips and recommendations! :) think i can slowly explore the brands you recommend hehe. :) and sure I would love to follow each other.. :) following you now on GFC, waiting for you to follow me back.. :)

    xoxo, Joei
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. followed back babe and sorry for being a bit late!
    Come back soon to visit me on…
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great tips for eye makeup! I esp love the tip for the primer!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I followed you already on GFC and Bloglovin', now waiting for your follows back :)

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post and the cover of your blog is cool. And thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, hope you will follow us back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post...bookmarking dear..
    i am following you now..


    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/mac-peachykeen-sheertone-shimmer-blush-review-swatches-n-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this make-up! Realy great blog :)I'm following you. :) Would you like to follow me back? I'm waiting for new post. Kisses :*
    Visit me: Fashion blog What is in the hat? KLIK!/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your comment! Following you back sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com