7 Deadly sins of makeup TAG

12:02 gbh 3 Comments

I am so excited about this post as being a makeup freak i always want to commit my sins of makeup.When Sherzad from pretty peachy and pink decided to did this post i was the only one who asked her to tag me...so today i am sharing you my sins of makeup...


So here are my sins of makeup,
What is your most delicious beauty product?


GLUTTONY

 What is your most delicious beauty product?


I don't like to eat my any makeup product but yeah i like those which have sweet smells.I never think of eating any one.

GREED

What is the most expensive  product in your makeup/skincare stash.

Benefit POREfessional in makeup stash and in skin care i got one serum for 30$.I love both of them.As long as they are delivering good i have no regrets buying them.

SLOTH

Which product do you ignore due to laziness?

 

My nail polishes and eye shades.As i am too lazy to apply eye shades on my lids so always i skip them and i love to collect different nail polishes but again  too lazy to apply them.

ENVY

Which product do you envy the most in other collection's? 

I don't get envied, but yes whenever i read something good about any product i tried myself to get one for me.

PRIDE

Which product boost your confidence or stroke your vanity?

My Rimmel match perfection concealer ,yeah it always boost my confidence as i have panda eyes and also have some marks,so my concealer is a saver for me.


 WRATH

Which product in your stash have a love/hate relationship or regret buying it?

Benfit Bella Bamba,it always  highlight my pores but every time i rush for it,i love the glow it adds to  my face.

LUST

Which product are you lusting now a days?

 Urban decay naked 2,MAC lipsticks are on my wishlist now a days.


Hope you enjoyed reading my sins of makeup.well i am not tagging any body particularly but inviting all the gorgeous bloggers out their to do this beautiful tag post.


love shafaq
Which product or products you envy the most in other's collection? - See more at: http://prettypeachyandpink.blogspot.com/2013/08/seven-deadly-sins-of-makeup-tag.html#sthash.fXnsIDAE.dpuf
What is your most delicious beauty product?
What is your most delicious beauty product?
What is your most delicious beauty product?
What is your most delicious beauty product?
What is your most delicious beauty product?

3 comments:

  1. That's such a cool tag ! I need to do it !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting and so much fun :) I hope you get a lot of mac lippies soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been super fun reading this. :D

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com