wet n wild mega last lipstick in pinker bell(Review,photos and swatch)

03:26 gbh 25 Comments

 

Wet n wild says

 
  • This 4-hour long-wearing lip color leaves a semi-matte crème finish in one stroke
  • Glides on easily with rich velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed
  • Made with hydrating skincare ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips
  • An exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10, and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips 

My Experience

 I already have reviewed wet n wild lipsticks in very detail here so this review would be short and quick.This shade pinker bell is a dupe of Mac nicki...as per many reviews,i find the shade to be very cool toned pink.The formula is soft,glides easily and smoothly on lips and the staying power is yes 4 hours with eating in between.I love the color but i feel it may not look very good on dark skin tones and yes it is somewhat tricky so may make you look pale.So be careful while applying it.I like in the flesh and smokin hot pink more than this.
 

swatch on my arm


Reasons to have

  • cool toned pink color
  • matte finish
  • lasting power is good 
  •  budget friendly 
  •  dupe of famous MAC nicki

Reasons to leave

  •  may highlight the lines on lips
  • available only online

 My ratings

 4/5

Would i recommend 

yes,only to fair complexion

price and Availability


 I bought it in Rs.480/- from an online store lush grooming bargains.You can check other online stores as well but i find the price very reasonable.I have bought my previous wet n wild lipstick in rs.600/-(expensive).you can alsobuy it direct from beautyjoint.com in $2.75.

Do yo have any experience with wet n wild lipsticks...do share with me in comment box below.
 love shafaq

 

25 comments:

  1. Wow looks like a great product ! I am starting a giveaway on my blog if you are interested ! It's free ! :)

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to get this since its an almost exact dupe of nicki!! nice review x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preeettty! I dont have this one but it seems lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color, thanks for sharing. so going to pick up one since the price is spectacular. lovely blog as well, would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this shade, just not on myself... I need my colors a little more darker... very pretty though Shafaq :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!Cool that you found a dupe for the MAC nicki lipstick! The colors look gorgeous!!!! Will have to pick it up as well.Thanks alot shafaq for sharing <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure! Following you now, your turn. ;)

    http://fashion-shell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking for a good pink lipstick, but i couldn't find yet. Tell me if you want follow each other of GFC. Is really very nice your blog.

    Kiss, Nati
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com.ar/
    https://www.facebook.com/IamPoliticallyCorrectBlog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pink is beautiful! I've just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out:

    http://choosfashion.blogspot.com/

    Follow for a follow? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend loves these lipsticks! I may have to try them myself!

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous shade! I need to try these now:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous shade! I need to try these now:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice shade :) I really like how you take your photos :)

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie/2014/02/chocolate-souffle.html

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com