Party/formal outfits ideas~

02:10 gbh 14 Comments

hey my pretty gals
Wedding season is getting hotter as so many wedding are coming after Eid.Also Eid celebrations are on their way so i decided to do this post for you guyz to have an idea of dresses for upcomoing eid festivals/wedding season.
 All these outfits are result of my desperate research as my bro's wedding is coming in October so i have to  get prepare my dresses  for that and for eid as well.
 These dresses are just to gave an idea to you guyz,these all can easily be replicated and you know what the dresses sounds expensive on online/Boutiques but when you get replicated them on your own you save almost 50%this is my personal experience.well have a look at these dresses.....I love the Blue MAxi



 
 


Maxi/Long flowy dresses are really inn these days.....The above one is my personmal favourite.
 
Hope you like my post today...Do share your opnion about outfit ideas redgarding upcoming season.
 
love shafaq

14 comments:

  1. Shafaq, I love the colors in these dresses... so brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain, awesome dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous inspiration !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. All dresses are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Truly awesome I love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the black one! great picks shafaq:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I LOVE this look, your hair is amazing too. Your style is fantastic!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com