MUA hide and conceal cover up stick in LIGHT[Review & Photos]

03:24 gbh 16 Comments

What MUA says


The name pretty much explains this entire one, really. But just because we’re amazing, we’ll elaborate a little more! This creamy stick is perfect for hiding dark circles, concealing blemishes and covering up any imperfections. Now you can see why we called it that! Blend it under Foundation for a perfect, flawless face.


My Experience

well i have dark circles and some spots on face so i always try to hide them whenever i do makeup.this product appealed me due to  cheap price and raving in blogworld.I decided to give it a shoot.this concealer comes in two shades only,light and dark.I bought light one.When i first saw it in my hand i really like the sleek packaging,it appears more like a lipstick than a concealer,The concealer is very creamy and yes it blends effortlessly on face,but it failed to hide my dark circles and spots,some less spots were hided but it is very creamy so the staying power is not very good in hot days.Overall i don't find this product to be a good concealer,it can serve as a highlighter oh yes concealers are used as highlighters for professional use.overall this is so cheap that i cant even complain that i regret buying it.

Reasons to have

  • creamy concealer
  • easy to use
  • hide minor spots and blemishes

Reasons to leave 

  • doesn't hide dark circles or dark spots
  • very very creamy,staying power is a put off

My Ratings

2.7/5

Would I Recommend

Only to those who have minor spots on their face but a big NO for dark circles.

 Price ANd Availibilty

 In Pakistan you can buy it from Just4girls in Rs.200/-for international readers you can buy directly from MUA official website in £1.00.They ship only to those countries which have PayPal.

 Do you have any experience with MUA concealers?Do share your opinion with me in comment box below. 

Love shafaq

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing it really helpful for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about purchasing this! I have terrible dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt this will work for my panda eyes :) thanks for sharing. I need some heavy duty covering up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad it didn't work nicely! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this one in newer version and I agree the formula is too creamy for hot weather . plus it sets in the crow feets around eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww :( I have 2 sticks already. What to do now lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! And sure, we can follow each other! Follow me, I follow you! Let me know!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish the product could perform little better, would stay away from it! xx

    The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. well it did look tempting.too bad it doesnt work in summers.great review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shafaq, it is always great to be honest about a product...

    I would pay the little extra and get a good concealer:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Launna I would pay the extra!

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow Style Blog

    Facebook | Facebook/Winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, I have not any experience with MUA concealers... so, thanks for review :)
    Yes, I wanna follow each other.. so, I am following you now on GFC and bloglovin!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this review - now I know this concealer is nothing for me!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. I needed a good concealer but this one not!
    xx

    www.styleofozoz.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post!!) Pretty color!)
    Thank you for your comment, dear!!
    Follow you))) Hope, you'll follow me)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww pity it didnt work out for you, the limited shades are such a bummer

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com