Haul from just4girls

07:29 gbh 7 Comments



hello dolls

well this post is about my haul which i did recently from just4girls.For those who dont know about just4girls,here is a brief description....just4girls is an online store which deals in many local and high end brands..they are euthentic in their selling also their service is outclass...they ship nation wide with cash on delivery option.


 i was planning to get few more things but those were currently out of stock from their website...so i left them to be when they restocked and made my order because i didn't want my sleek blush to go out of stock....  so here what i got for myself...




  •  MUA blusher in shade 1(Rs.200)
  • Wet n wild trio in i am feeling retro(Rs.600)
  • sleek blush in suede(Rs.725)
  • rimmel soft kohl eyeliner(Rs.395)
 As always the experience was wonderful...i received my stuff well packed and in time and all the things were safe.I paid Rs.250/- for availing cash on delivery option.The wet n wild trio will be one of the prizes in my upcoming giveaway.so stay tuned..
 well i am really looking forward to blushers as i just loved them....

thats it for now...

love xxxx
take care

7 comments:

  1. Sucha lovely haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I really like the MUA blushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick, waiting for reviews :)

    Much Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo jealous! My entire MUA order got lost in the post and we don't have them or Wet and Wild or Sleek in India! Argh!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com