Avon Rich Moisture Nourishing face cream[Mini Review]

23:12 gbh 5 Comments

 

 

Avon Says

Nourishing face cream with soybean and vitamin E,it helps nourish skin and leaves sooth and silky.
 

My Experience

This cream sells like hotcakes on   Avon  so i thought why not if i  get one for myself. A big disappointment  after i got it ,as  honestly i used it just one time and that's it.It has a strong means very strong scent that my senses cant bear and that really pulled me off.It has whipped cream like consistency, takes some time to absorb on skin, leaves a greasy  surface on skin[i have combo skin] which i hate.I feel like i have put some heavy mask on face.I made my mind many times to use it but in vain.I wish i had some points to write down but in 4 months possession i used it just once and yes opened the jar many times.....p

So overall a big NO form my side  for those who hate strong scent and have combo skin.

Do you have any experience of Avon Creams?Do share with me in comment box.

Love 

shafaq

5 comments:

  1. Sad that u dont like it, may be person like me, with driest of all skin in Winters wold love it :p
    Thanks for honest review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such an honest review,u saved out money
    I am inviting you to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will never try it..thanks for the review :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/7-touch-screen-android-tablet-by-tmart.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great information very helpful thanks doll. Come read new post up review on glasses.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried this and its really amazing and life saver :)
    yes smell is strong but i bare it ;) cuze its works great :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com