Real Face of an online store~

21:00 gbh 3 Comments




The burning question which consumed me and  instills into my mind is “Is it a online retail business or an organized crime??” Will sharp bargaining tactics really helps you doing the business? Can you lift yourself up while defaming and maligning some other.

So how many of you will buy from a store who’s owner is indecent, repulsive and making mockeries… Neither do I want to make a fool out of myself to still shop from her.
Well, let me share a heinous experience I had for an online shopping which turned to be really bad with an online store called Lush Grooming Bargains owned by Hira Malik.


Today post is very rare  and uncommon on my blog which i never wrote before.I am sharing a horrendous experience with an online Facebook store.Well its been almost 3 years when i started to blog and being shopaholic in nature came across many online stores and  had chat with their owners many times. Almost all of them were kind and accommodate even when they hadn't  knew I’m a blog poster.To name a few on top of my list are Shopaholic,Rouge,Dhanak,Glamshop,All that glitterz,Amor,these are just few which i remember for now otherwise i have shopped from almost every online store.


The strange behavior of an online store owner forced me to write this post and reveal her actual dealing and threatening, which i never did in past even when one store refuse to refund as they spend that money on their personal issues even then i kept quite as online shopping is a risk which both seller and buyer take.


So the store is Lush grooming bargains, a Rawalpindi based online store and i know the owner Hira malik since three years as i ordered multiple times from her.My first order was a body shop vitamin E kit.I asked her to reserve it and she told me that i can pick that up from her father stationary shop near Banni Cowk, that was near my old house. The process was simple and convenient for both of us. Thats how the whole dealing process started with her. Then i ordered belleme stuff,then some body shop stuff.Every time i use to pick my stuff from her father and paid him in cash.


Like if you know a person since three years and you know she orders and always pay for that is a trust between you and the seller. Last summers my in laws sold that house and we moved to banni gala(every body knows about that).Last November or something Avon was having some amazing sale as usual this lady was taking orders and the expected time was march 15 to be delivered.I got tempted by some undergarments and a set of fragrance and asked her to order them for me.The total bill was 5200 i guess without delivery.She required advance but as i had move from that place but still whenever i would go there i give some advance to your father.Both of us got agreed as always.Well unfortunately i forgot cuz from banni gala to my old home,their is a lot of distance and i frankly didnt go there.Nor did she ask me anything about the order or something.Means she knew me very well i was not a stranger she would have asked me that shafaq did you give advance or not. Means we use to chat over orders and never had any rude conversation.
The story takes the dramatic turn here, when her shipment arrived.



she messaged me on 27 for order arrival and on 28 look at the message. Her tone and her words ,lady when you have messaged me about order arrival  you should wait for my turn to answer you at least for some days i might have been busy or something. If you got my number you would have call me rather than whatsapping me as i am bad in these apps technology and never get use to it mainly because of my poor motorola set having a family of virus in it.The persons who know me on whatsapp should be laughing that i still have the status of the company settings.Well due to unavailability of internet at my place over weekend  i saw these messages on Monday morning to my absolute surprise b/w the two messages and their tone of her messages. At the same time lush grooming bargain status update was on top of my news feed where she was threatening people of exposing their pictures and profile ids and also mentioning one old customer yes that was me. I was emotionally upset with her such weird messages where she updated a status on her face book page to propagate me as a fraud and post my personal pictures on her page.


So i send her my address which she already have unless why would  she  had booked my order.
She said she cannot provide me cod as my order was exceeding 5000 and bla bla.Lady i have shopped from many and my order did  exceeded  from 5000 and i paid that on COD. Even i told her that when did i say to you that i am not willing to pay you.If i can shop from you many times and paid you after my order has arrived.This time why would i cheat you just for 5000.Her rudeness was over the peak and her tone was still like see i was  going to share your pictures and profile on my page to defame you so you are taking your order now.Well dear plz show every one that thread where i said to you that i am not going to pay or something like this or i was rude to you or i said anything like that .You were not apologetic on your tone rather read this


SO the question first here is if you had me email address why did you ask for it in first message. Secondly look at your tone of messages, like if somebody enters in a shop and the shop keeper behave like this would you buy anything from him.No,never  cuz you are paying him/her .She was not giving away these to me.Even after i replied to her she should considered this normal and should have said to me ok clear your dues and take your order and forget everything but her ego didn't allow her.After having some strong conversation with many bloggers and friends now i am telling you officially  Mrs hira that due to your behavior and rudeness and blaming attitude for no reason of not paying you  without any proof and having lied faults over me lead me to cancel this order.I am very calm person but provoking is something an idea worked for me this time. A single sms or a call can do the same thing r  nor i did block you on whatsapp (I rechecked that).Yes i am new to this apps technology and i dont know how to use properly them.Ladies i have shown you the exact dates as well so you can have a clear idea that how she plotted this.She had some grudge  over me which i am sure now.
I am an active seller on many groups .Many people know me personally and if you are on those groups you  can read my feedback both as buyer and seller over there.But her rude unapologetic behavior lead me to write and do all this.After my message that i got your message she was still sky high in rudeness and misbehaving.

and before posting anything on Facebook have a look at website address

Last words from my side nothing was going bad only your arrogant attitude like i can blackmail anyone lead you to this. I needed that stuff that's why i ordered it just like previous many times and i was going no where but your egoistic thing like let me teach blogger a lesson harmed you. You have a serious problem with bloggers i know and many whom memory are good .This is nothing new you have done this before.Yes i care about my reputation and you were exploiting that. Well now i dont care seriously no one can defame anyone Except Allah and you have forgot that.





A blacklist page from the girls gallery.




Gracias for reading,
shafaq

3 comments:

  1. Thats really bad and shocking! Thanks for sharing your bad experience and showing us the real side...

    Love XoxoX
    walkinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really scary and I think we all should do the same thing to show up the reality. I appreciate and really Thanks for letting us know... Stay Safe!

    Love XoxoX
    http://walkinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com