spring/summer haul

07:53 gbh 6 Comments




I went to market last week to buy some dresses  for my doll and also some stuff for my self as summer is approaching so i wanted to have some must things in my stash....so  what i got..... here what i got....
  • freeman clay dead  sea minerals mask(Rs.330)
  •  Fa roll on in pink passion(Rs.160)
  • Rimmel stay matte in transparent(Rs.650)
  • L'Oreal revitalift night cream(Rs.1350)
 I bought all stuff from shaheen chemist..The freeman offers some really good masks and i have tried many of them and satisfied with their results.A roll on is must for summers so i bought Fa in pink passion.Previously i was using Rimmel stay matte in peach glow but this time i bought it in transparent.i was looking for neutrogena wave sonic but unfortunately it just sold out the same day.. i will be getting it anyway....
They have almost all leading brands like Maybelline,L'Oreal, CSP. Karaja.Etude,sweet touch,Rimmel and much more... ....i also saw apocalips in their Rimmel corner (RS.820)and swatched them.i will buy them but not now...

thats it for now girls...will be revieving them soon...
love shafaq

6 comments:

  1. I have a weakness for Freeman products, primarily because of the packaging and the smell! Wow, you've already got Apocalips over there! I had to order mine online.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul!, the mask looks inviting:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of dead sea minerla mask.Will buy it for sure.Your shopping goodies are so interesting :).You will def love pink passion.It has a very girly fresh smell. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i already start loving it...it is so good....

      Delete
  4. Pink passion is a love :)

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com