Weekly Highlight;Naked minerals Naked lip balm

11:26 gbh 18 Comments



Winters and lip balms ,as the dry season makes lips more drier and chopped.So for me  as well the best time to stock  lip balm collection is winters as my lips get extremly dry and chop, I like moisturized and soft baby lips in winters.So A lip balm becomes integral for me to  use.

I got this lip balm in summers but didn't use it much becoz of heavy humid days.Now when winters are here,and I am using it for couple of days and  am really  impressed by the formula.Packaging is simple like other twist up sticks,Well undoubtedly one of the best  lip balm i have tried so far.It has super moisturizing formula,leaves my lips baby soft and the moisturzatrion part lasts up to 4 hours on my dry chapped lips.Isn't it impressive?.....Texture is very creamy,glides effortlessly on lips and leaves them super hydrated.The best thing is the how light it feels on lips.I am also using this on my matte lippies to add moisture. In just 3 bucks it's worth trying!!!




You can get it  at Naked minerals website in $2.95.They ship worldwide.

Love 

shafaq

NOTE:This product was sent to me by company for Review purpose.However my opinion  is honest as always.


18 comments:

  1. Great review we always need a new lip balm. The price its awesome
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great lip balm! I really liked your review.

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did :) I'm now following you through GFC and Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding the perfect chapstick is such an important thing to do this time of year, great post! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment, looking forward in seeing you on my blog again ;)) xoxo

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this seems pretty good..

    join in on my giveaway :)
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chap stick, it always gives such moisture :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very nice price for the lip balm and I love how it is moisturizing ! This makes it perfect for winter!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks nice and very very useful !!

    http://www.mybiscoto.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems a very nyc lipbalm Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lip balm is among my friends throughout the year but definitely at this time of year. I overuse it, keep it my pockets, handbags, we're inseparable. Great post by the way xx

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review :) Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I love it and you've just won a new follower! I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success
    Kisses
    Aida Camilo
    from
    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winters is another name for Lipbalms lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie! Would you like to follow each other on gfc, bloglovin, twitter and facebook? Follow me and i will follow you back inmediately. Kisses
    http:///crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i agree with Areej :))))
    i have lipbalms in all of my bags in the winter !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. ♥Super here with you!
    Would you like to observe? ♥ ☑
    ♥Follow me - let me know - and I'll let you observe! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. this balm works great for me also :) u know i wont this in a giveaway :) <3

    ReplyDelete

hey my lovelies...Do comment as i love to hear your thoughts...you can also email me if you want to ask something at shafaqsaleem12@gamil.com